Saturday, May 15, 2010

What to say first?

So, I've been thinking long and hard about how to start this blog page. I have finally decided that I have no idea. Great thinking huh?

My plan for future posts is to keep you updated with my closet happenings. More specifically, my books in the closet. I actually just finished a book last night around midnight, but I didn't want to start off with that book. (Although, I did enjoy it!)

Hopefully once I get all my settings and columns set up I will be able to proceed forth (wow, I can't believe I just used that phrase..."proceed forth"... who says that anymore?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails