Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Quiz by Gail Carriger: Are you a Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost or Soulless?

I know you all have always been wondering whether you were either a Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost or Soulless. Well, wonder no more! :D The lovely Gail Carriger, author of Soulless and Changeless has written up a quiz to put your curious minds to rest.

Actually, it was really fun and I highly recommend doing it. I am apparently a ghost, which description kinda does fit me. However I'd hoped to be soulless because I do adore Alexia Terrabotti. Oh well, we can't all be soulless.

Good luck and leave in my comments what you are. Its fun and you don't need to sign up, just put your first name and hit "take quiz".

Click HERE to take you to the page.

150150150

7 comments:

  1. Soulless. I prefer Soul Free. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I prefer the visually impaired. :D Good thing there are more than one of us *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I am a ghost! Boo-- I wanted to be a werewolf. The quiz was fun though :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Soulless! Such a fun quiz, I out it up on my blog too, hopefully you won't mind!

    VampAngel
    http://toreadornottoread-vampangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. im a soulless too. apparently were not as rare as it was thought

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soulless. Every situation is improved by a cup of tea. Thanks for the posting.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails