Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stephenie Meyer's New Novella

For everyone as pumped as me, Stephenie Meyer's new Novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner was released today in stores. However, for all those who would like to read it, but not purchase it, at noon on June 7th it will be put onto a web page for all to read for free. Don't wait to long though, because it will only be up for a month. If you would like to read it online, click here after June 7th.

I also wanted to say a few words to Ms. Meyer:

Stephenie, I am so excited for your new novella, even if it is only 197 pages. Better than nothing. I know you have decided to become a hermit for now, but we miss you. Just wanted to let you know!

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails