Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (June 30th)

This post was inspired by a post I saw on the Should Be Reading blog. To play along, answer the following 3 questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?





I am currently reading Evernight by Claudia Gray. I don't really know how I feel about it, it's not quite what I expected. And it is written a little differently. I am half way through it, so I will see what my feelings are at the end. Hopefully good, because there are 2 more books in the series. :D





I just finished this ARC, The Strange Case of the Composer and His Judge by Patricia Duncker. It was centered around a suicide cult. Disturbingly brilliant if I do say so.





I'm not quite sure what I'll read next. I really should read the next in the series I'm reading, but I don't know if I'm that into it. I have these three books on my shelf, If I Stay by Gayle Foreman, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Glass Houses by Rachel Caine. I think I might actually start with Pride and Prejudice. Possibly to get off my vampire kick :D I could use a good love story too, classics always bring good things to my life. Yes, I know random, but to each his own.

What are your 3 W's? My curiosity is aching, please help the agony and let me know!

(and for kicks and giggles here is the trailer for Pride and Prejudice the movie as I do love it so!)


5 comments:

  1. If I Stay! If I Stay! If I Stay! I vote you read that one next :) It is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen!

    I just read Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund and I loved it. I'm reading The Iron King. My next book will probably be Fallen, but I may change my mind.

    If I were you I'd go with Pride and Prejudice. It's my favorite book of all time. It's just wonderful. I love it dearly!

    I really liked this post, it's a great way to find out what people are reading! Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must say that P&P is THE BEST BOOK OF ALL TIMES!!! and that the www wednesdays is post was also a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your advice on my bc post was Amazing!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I'm reading. Death by Cashmere.
    What I finished. Beautiful Dead: Jonas. (loved it!!)
    What is next. Breaking Dawn. I'm doing a BuddyRead w Z.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails