Friday, July 9, 2010

Book Hop (July 9-11)

This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!

My favorite authors are mostly YA, including Stephenie Meyer, Cassandra Claire, Maggie Stiefvater, Suzanne Collins and of course so many more. I can never pick just one favorite, but these authors made me, with their writing, pick up their books and never want to put them down. I've read them and re-read them and each time I am captivated by the story and the characters within. So much so that even the 2nd time through stayed up to all hours of the night to finish reading them. Their characters always seemed so real to me, almost like they really did exist. Like if I stepped out my door right now, I might encounter vampires and angels and a dystopian world of chaos with werewolves. What could be better than that?! Well, except a super hot male walking to my door dressed in leather with a sword strapped to his back... although in my world, he wouldn't be there to save me. *grins*


Hey everyone, we all know what day it is....Friday!! It's time for the book hop. It's hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books. Click the link HERE to check out how the hop works and to join in the fun.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

14 comments:

  1. Hop Hop Hop!

    Checking out your blog!

    Looking for that booklight story.

    Elyssa
    (added review of Beautiful Dead: Jonas to mine :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just hopping on by - and discovered your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for hopping by my blog and I'm now a follower of your own great site! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, those are some of my favorite authors too. And I love re-reading books and being just as captivated as I was the first time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely Jen! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. You know I already love your place and I'm already a follower. Just wanted to say hello and wish you a great friday!


    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Reviews: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from the hop and became a follower. I enjoy YA too. Check out my blog if you can. I am also having a Radiant Shadow giveaway. Have a great weekend.
    http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen - Thanks for the comment. I know what you mean. I tend to leave with no bargain at all when searching for books, and the fact that by chance I found one, I just had to buy.

    BTW, I like the widget for Emma Michaels...I just might borrow it ;)

    PS. Book Lovers Delight is now a proud follower!

    -Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower and I love your header. Very pretty.

    Just read your "about me" section... have you ever posted a picture of your closet haven? I can't imagine reading in the closet, so that might be helpful :).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hopping my way. I hopped back and now a follower too.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be following your updates as well, and I can't wait to meet your knitter bookworm friend =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just hopping by! I totally agree with your choices for favorite authors- they have great books that are impossible to put down!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi...thanks for stopping by my blog. There are quite of few of James Patterson books that are stand alones...which one do you have on your shelf? I love his books, one reason being that they are such quick reads!

    I'm a new follower of this blog and the other one, For the Love of Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hopping by Library Girl Reads. I used to read under the covers at night with a flashlight so I can identify with the closet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for dropping by my blog and telling me about your solo blog. It's always nice to see a fellow BSC fan! Did you like Sweet Valley Twins too? That was my 2nd fav series.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails