Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday - Book Hop (July 2)

Hi everyone!! My name is Jen and I started my book blog because I love to write and talk about books more than anything. It's a bit ridiculous actually! Sometimes I feel bad for the people around me because I feel like I never stop talking about what book I read and why I loved it or hated it or what book did so and so read. So, I started this blog to share my love of all things related to books and to possibly give those who don't really care a break from my chatter *wink*. Writing on here is my second escape after reading, for me it's quite wonderful!

ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs posted on crazyforbooks.com!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

DISCLAIMER:
The Hop isn't just for you to throw your link in there and not visit any other blogs. It's all about networking and finding new blogs that are of interest. So, in the spirit of the Hop, try to make some time to visit other blogs and don't post your link if you are not planning on visiting other blogs in the Hop that week. This is a weekly event, so if you don't have time this week, that's fine! We'll see you next week!

To join in the hop, click HERE and sign into the Mr. Linky at the bottom of the post. Good luck hoppin'!

12 comments:

  1. I love that you describe reading as an escape, because I feel just the same way! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog, and your header is absolutely gorgeous! You've gained a follower :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to visit and follow! I chatter constantly about whatever I've just read, too. Bibliophiles unite!

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the hop, absolutely love your header, it made me pause for a bit.

    Shan
    http://goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on the HOP and wanted to check out your blog =)

    We have a new VLOG up on our page. Would love it if visited us and checked it out!

    Have a great holiday weekend!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting from the Hop and now following. I totally agree about sparing those around me from my obsessive reading; only my students are interested in my reviews because they want me to give them the good books. So I love blogging because there are so many people who do want to know what we're reading.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i guess i'll just have to stalk you back then :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting, Jen! Of course I shall follow you, blogging is definitely a wonderful escape. Can't wait to read some more reviews from you! :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a follower! I also wanted to let you know that I have a huge announcement up today! My debut novel is getting published! Please stop by, I would really appreciate it and could use all the help I can get on spreading the word and would love to know what you think of the cover art!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know that there's a shout out for you over on Book Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caught you through the Hop! I'm now following and have added you to my Book Blog List.

    Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

    Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the set up, and the weekly favorite! I'll keep checking back to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails