Saturday, July 17, 2010

My First Blog Award


So, last week I got my first blog award! Yeah!! I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it...uhhh scratch that) I seriously thought it would never happen, guess that means I still need to work a little bit on that self assurance.

Nonetheless, Barbara over at VampAngel's Reviews: To Read Or Not To Read It? was delightfully sweet enough to give it to me. Thank you so much VampAngel, I am so excited about it!

Here are the rules:

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!*check*

2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:

(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.

This particular portion is why I've waited a week to post this. I couldn't decide which one to pick. Finally after much thought and deliberation, I've decided on a "Soundtrack of your childhood" c.

I'm passing the award forward to Twisted from Broken Day Dreams & A Literary Odyssey; Katie from Book Love; and Zakiya Ladywings from Butterfly Feet Walking on Books.

So, without further ado, here is my childhood soundtrack:

Ages 0-8
Thank Heaven for Little Girls by Maurice Chevalier


Ages 9-12
Heartless by The Fray


Ages 13-15
What Do You Want From Me by Adam Lambert


Ages 16-17
I'll Be There For You (Friends Theme Song) by The Rembrandts


Ages 18-19
Stop & Stare by One Republic


Ages 20-23
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper


I'll stop there since technically that is past my childhood. :D

4 comments:

  1. This is a great honor. Wow! Thanks so much!

    Your whole post isn't showing up on my phone... But I'm loving the song choices. LOL! (you used adam's song.)

    Twisted

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lover of Romance - Thank you, I was so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEN! Thank you so much! This was sweetest thing to come back to blog world to :) Yours is truly one of my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails