Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (July 14)

This post was inspired by a post I saw on the Should Be Reading blog. To play along, answer the following 3 questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?





I am currently reading Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. I have been super excited for this book to come out ever since I read Shiver the first in the series. I'm only about 80 pages into it, so I don't know quite how I feel yet. Although, I am super glad it came out early. I actually was able to pick it up from Borders on the 11th of July. :D






I just finished Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires No.8) by Rachel Caine. I'm sure you noticed from my post below, I absolutely loved this series. It was so yummy that I couldn't put it down until I read all 8 books...in a row. I actually popped out all 8 books in 7 days (that was my last week :-D). Go sexy boys and bipolar vamps!! Sex on a stick anyone??!





So, I finally decided to give up the ghost and read If I Stay by Gayle Foreman, but the library wouldn't let me renew because there was a hold so no luck. However, I did just pick up these 2 beauties. I've been so excited for Incarceron and I happened to find it at the library the other day. Yeah!

But, I also had this recommendation from someone in one of my groups for Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. She told me that I had to read it and that she is such an amazing author (Briggs) that anything I read after it will just not live up to Brigg's awesomeness. This is what pulled me in. So, I will read one of these 2 next. Probably Incarceron because it has a hold on it so I won't be allowed to renew.

Oh well, books books books!

Jen the Bibliophile

Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails