Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (July 7th)

This post was inspired by a post I saw on the Should Be Reading blog. To play along, answer the following 3 questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?





I am currently reading Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampire's No.1) by Rachel Caine. It was a recommendation to me by another blog author on my group blog. I actually am almost finished with it and find it absolutely fabulous. I wasn't expecting to like it this much, in all honesty. Finding an excellently written YA vampire book isn't the easiest. I think I am very picky though!





I just finished Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols which was actually a 2 in 1 (sweeeet!!). The first book was AMAZING and the second was also quite awesome. I laughed so hard I possibly cried. Goooo Adam!!





Okay, so I'm still stuck on what to read next. I've had some recommendations, but these 2 books are sitting in my closet ready to be busted out of hibernation. I have heard such wonderful things about If I Stay, but I am worried that it will bring me down. So all those people who read this and can tell me how they felt when they were finished, that would be wonderful. I am mostly looking for any depressing thoughts lasting longer than that day. I need happy and perky, so start a sharin'!!

Jen the Bibliophile

Flourish

Also - CONTEST ALERT!!
One (1) very lucky reader will win....

  • The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (ARC)
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan (ARC)
  • 2 chapter preview of Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala
  • Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto by Eric Luper
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger (ARC)
  • Strand bookmark
  • Class of 2k10 bookmark
  • Change of Heart bookmark
  • Perfect Chemistry series bookmark
  • The Absolute Value of -1 bookmark
  • Class of 2k10 official BEA t-shirt
  • An official BEA bag
Contest ends 7/17!


2 comments:

  1. I am currently reading Hunger Games:-) I just finished Sarah's Key and I don't know what I am going to read next:-) I am sure I will be asking your fave and making a trip to the library!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF I STAY!!!!!!!!!! Granted, it's not a light read. However! I truly was not depressed at all at the end! I just felt like, "Phew... that was a pretty awesome book."

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails