The fabulously wonderful Twisted over at Broken Day Dreams and a Literary Odyssey, the wonderful Mia over at Geek on the Brink and the lovely bestowed me with this wonderful award, *wipes tear away from cheek* and I can't say thank you enough! And although I've now received it 3 times, I'm only going to do the 7 things and 15 bloggers once... it took me forever to pick 15 bloggers once... LOL!!
Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. *done and done and done*
2. Share 7 things about yourself. *check*
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...) *hmmm check*
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. *future check*
1. I come from a family with a trillion children all from the same father and mother with no multiple births... okay, maybe not a trillion but definitely eleven (6 girls & 5 boys).
2. I have a high affection for world wide traveling. I have been to New Zealand, Germany, Ireland, Greece and I lived in Albania for 7.5 months.
3. I am married to an Albanian and lived there for so long that I can actually speak and communicate in the language. And let me tell you, it is not an easy language, but you haven't been yelled at til you've been yelled at in Albanian. :D
4. My favorite hobby is stained glass and I actually one first place for a piece I designed and put together with a castle, a fairy princess and a wizard.
5. I read more than I should and am currently addicted to all things paranormal. Last week I read 4 books in 2 days. All while working and taking care of my 2 girls.
6. I am currently in the middle of writing my first novel. It's a YA fantasy novel, but I can't say anymore or else I might have to kill you. However, once I finish I hope to get it published as I'm sure most who write also wish for.
7. I really and truly read in my closet. Most recently with my book light so as not to be discovered. I have a secret love affair with PNR (maybe not that secret) and with reading most of the night even if it means only a couple hours of sleep.
Now, for the new 15 Versatile Blog Award Winners! *And the award goes to...*
1. Paula @ Tome's Devotee
2. Jenny @ Supernatural Snark
3. VampAngel @VampAngel's Reviews: To Read or Not To Read
4. Ashley @ Coffeelicious Bookaholic
5. Paperdoll @ Book Memoirs
6. The Entire Crew @ Bewitched Bookworms
7. Jessica @ Chicklit Teens
8. The Bella @ Obsessed
9. Z @ Butterfly Feet Walking on Books
10. Jen@ My Book Addiction