Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'd like to thank the Acadamy... uuuh, the Academy of Broken Day Dreams, Geeks and Emilies that is!

So, I have luckily just been the proud recipient of my 2nd award!! YEAH *does happy dance*!


The fabulously wonderful Twisted over at Broken Day Dreams and a Literary Odyssey, the wonderful Mia over at Geek on the Brink and the lovely bestowed me with this wonderful award, *wipes tear away from cheek* and I can't say thank you enough! And although I've now received it 3 times, I'm only going to do the 7 things and 15 bloggers once... it took me forever to pick 15 bloggers once... LOL!!

Here's how this award works:


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. *done and done and done*


2. Share 7 things about yourself. *check*


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...) *hmmm check*


4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. *future check*


7 Things About Me That Are Uniquely Me

1. I come from a family with a trillion children all from the same father and mother with no multiple births... okay, maybe not a trillion but definitely eleven (6 girls & 5 boys).

2. I have a high affection for world wide traveling. I have been to New Zealand, Germany, Ireland, Greece and I lived in Albania for 7.5 months.

3. I am married to an Albanian and lived there for so long that I can actually speak and communicate in the language. And let me tell you, it is not an easy language, but you haven't been yelled at til you've been yelled at in Albanian. :D

4. My favorite hobby is stained glass and I actually one first place for a piece I designed and put together with a castle, a fairy princess and a wizard.

5. I read more than I should and am currently addicted to all things paranormal. Last week I read 4 books in 2 days. All while working and taking care of my 2 girls.

6. I am currently in the middle of writing my first novel. It's a YA fantasy novel, but I can't say anymore or else I might have to kill you. However, once I finish I hope to get it published as I'm sure most who write also wish for.

7. I really and truly read in my closet. Most recently with my book light so as not to be discovered. I have a secret love affair with PNR (maybe not that secret) and with reading most of the night even if it means only a couple hours of sleep.

Now, for the new 15 Versatile Blog Award Winners! *And the award goes to...*

1. Paula @ Tome's Devotee
2. Jenny @ Supernatural Snark
3. VampAngel @VampAngel's Reviews: To Read or Not To Read
4. Ashley @ Coffeelicious Bookaholic
5. Paperdoll @ Book Memoirs
6. The Entire Crew @ Bewitched Bookworms
7. Jessica @ Chicklit Teens
8. The Bella @ Obsessed
9. Z @ Butterfly Feet Walking on Books
10. Jen@ My Book Addiction
11.







11 comments:

  1. Why thank you Jen!! I love getting awards :)

    Ok, having 6 kids makes my brain cells evaporate at warp speed, which reading activity were you looking for?

    How do you manage to stay in the closet without hubs looking for you? Mine likes me to go to bed when he does.

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks!!! And it's my first award too :) I guess I know what I'll be working on tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, I've always wanted to be versatile;) I really appreciate you thinking of me for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hurray! The group reading of EKOD!!! You can find that here -

    Eternal Kiss Of Darkness

    I'm hoping I can get a few more people to hop in on this!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fine reading it on it's own. I don't think her spin offs are integral to reading in order as Kat and Bones are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! Good luck with your novel. It'd be fun to see it on the shelves one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for my award!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen :) Thanks a bunch xx HeHe, you must have a good sized closet ... I've only got those generic sized ones around the flat, can't even fit a chair in there ... not to mention my cats would freak if I was inside and they weren't, LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thanks! I'm just getting caught up with all of my e-mail and stuff-- I've been on vacation-- but I am completely touched! Now I have to decide who to give it to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! thank you so much! now the challenge of passing it on...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi jen, thanks for the award, and sorry for the tardyness

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails