Monday, August 23, 2010

My Weekend Activity

So, this weekend I went and so a movie *gasp* yes, it's shocking for those who know me. I actually went to see The Switch with Jennifer Aniston. I loved it. I mean, it was a romantic comedy and all, but I really do love those. It won't win any awards or anything, but still, it really hit the spot. Plus, I think I cried because of course there was a child involved and I seem to cry at the first sign of father & child bonding moments. Here is the trailer for anyone who hasn't heard of it.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trailer! I'd definitely watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know that movie it sound hilarious I cant wait for it to premiere here

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a toss up between that and Expendables and I actually wanted to see all those guys blow stuff up! Hubs wanted Switch. I've loved Stallone since Rocky ;)

    We've got our choices up for the book club and most of the gals wanna go with The Godmother by Carrie Adams. There are some details HERE I haven't posted the choice itself yet. I know it's light but figured it's a good ground breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even heard of it until now.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see this! I agree with you about Mockingjay, I loved the ending and yes, it reads fast!! I will read it again soon as well. :) Have a great day

    Danielle @ everylastpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you over at: http://theshelf2010.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html#comments

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails