Saturday, August 28, 2010

Today's Answer In the Closet (No.8)

Today's Answer in the Closet is based upon the meme from Khadija over at Black Fingernailed Reviews. I've decided that since I am constantly being asked what my favorite book is or what my favorite song is and I can never actually tell anyone because it's always changing that this meme would be a good idea. I will do it weekly and my answer will depend on how I feel that week. My hopes in doing this will be to let my followers get a glimpse of my off-the-wall self and hopefully finally answer those 2 looming questions always posed to me. :D Here we go!

My Favorite Book This Week Is:
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments No.3) by Cassandra Clare

Synopsis: Amid the chaos of war, the Shadowhunters must decide to fight with the vampires, werewolves and other Downworlders - or against them. Meanwhile, Jace and Clary have their own decision to make: should they pursue the love they know is forbidden? (From Goodreads.com)






I actually read this series quite some time ago, but it is one of my favorites!! It's really been on my mind this week because the first in The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare will be released this week and I cannot wait!! Yeah, I'm sure I'll miss Jace and Simon, but I do hear that Magnus is most definitely in this series and I do love that guy. Plus, there is so much that a Victorian Steampunk novel can bring that some cannot and that, ladies and gentleman, is what I am looking forward to!

My Favorite Song for This Week Is:
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again by Usher

I absolutely positively love this song. I also think that Usher is crazy hot. Now, I didn't always think that, but as he's gotten older he's def become hotter! Yes, I may have issues...deal with it. :D So, everybody put your hands up and rock your body!!!!!!!


Sexy....*growls*

Whats your favorite book and song of the week?

Jen the Bibliophile


2 comments:

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails