Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (September 10-13)

Fridays totally rock! I love the book hop and getting to see all the new blogs and bloggers! This new idea Jennifer has with the question a week is totally sweet too, it's nice to see people who are possibly as crazy as me.

Book Blogger Hop

It's been one crazy week, so I'm super behind in posting this post, but I was going through and thinking about my favorite post or review and I think I would go with one of my rant posts (click HERE) and one of my very first reviews I did for Soulless by Gail Carriger (click HERE).

Yeah I know I was only supposed to pick one, but I've never been fabulous at ever just picking one, It's part of my downfall. (there are quite a few things that are part of my downfall)

So, welcome all new bloggers and I hope you are all ready to have an excellent time jumping on the kick a$$ book blogger hop train!!!

And now, that being said, I have to finish up some reports for work and then I'm so back to keep hopping!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop!

    I look forward to reading your reviews and such...I don't think I could pick a favourite of mine haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via the Blogger Hop so I hopped over to say HI :)

    Would love it if you visited our BLOG sometime!

    Happy Friday and Happy reading!!
    ♥Isalys
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im an old follower but im still just hopping by. i liked your rant post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I'm stopping by from the hop. I've seen a couple of Blog Hoppers posting reviews for Soulless. I have already made a mental note to put it on my to-read list. I'm a new follower. Enjoy your weekend!

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm visiting from the Hop! I really liked Soulless and liked Book 2 even better. Also enjoyed your rant -- Adam is my favorite but Curran is definitely up there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of these day's I'll give in and read Soulless. Happy weekend. I'm already a follower. Come see what my favorite review is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopped on over to say hello --- and left a comment on your Soulless post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember loving that rant post when I first read it! I haven't read the Carriger books yet but I really want to get to them.

    I've given you a blog award at http://librarygirlreads.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails