Thursday, September 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (September 17-19)

Fridays totally rock! I love the book hop and getting to see all the new blogs and bloggers! This new idea Jennifer has with the question a week is totally sweet too, it's nice to see people who are possibly as crazy as me.

Book Blogger Hop
This week's Question is:

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

My favorite Book Blogs are:


Literary Day Dreams: Lyss is a really good friend of mine. We are kind of like twins from two different mothers. Her posts make me laugh and it’s nice to talk books with her and see her weekly Odyssey post.

Books Are Like People: I’ve known Stray/Leo for quite a while in the book world and I love her thoughts and feelings on things. She has this way of looking at things that just makes you want to read everything she does. She is open minded and I’ve decided also brilliant. Plus, her monologuing is excellent!

Butterfly Feet Walking on Books: Z is an absolute genius and I love her perspective on things. She is such a positive soul and it comes through in her writing. I love how it comes through in her blog and it always makes me want to read it!

Obsessed: Bella is fabulous! I don’t know if you have ever read her blog, but it always has the ability to put a smile on my face no matter what! She has so much wit and snark I feel like it makes me quicker at the same time! I love it!

Tomes Devotee: First thing that drew me to Paula’s blog was her music playlist I got to listen to. From there I was addicted. She reads so many of the books I do and gets my addiction to PNR. I love having friends in the world I live in…the vampire/werewolf world that is!


So, welcome all new bloggers and I hope you are all ready to have an excellent time jumping on the kick a$$ book blogger hop train!!!


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Ah, you are such a lovely woman to be saying such brilliant things about me.

    Cheers Twin and Happy Hopping!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Here is my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping by my blog! You have a fantastic one yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Happy Friday!

    Just stopping by on the hop and Follow Friday. I love the closet idea. That might work for me. hehe

    I'm a new follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen, thanks for checking our blog out (The Paperback Princesses). I'm following you back! Great blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :) I love the look of your blog - very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I am following you back. I love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for stopping by my blog! I sadly, used to read in my closet, too, because it felt the most private and I happen to like small, closed-in spaces. Now it's the bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping my blog and following me! I'm here to return the favor I'm so glad you like my Alice In Wonderland theme. I was trying really hard to think of something I'd like for a long while and it just seemed perfect.

    I can't wait to have a look around your blog. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. incredible. I click on a random blog to hop and it's yours. Thanks for the appreciation, Jen, and thanks for the comment- Ive already updated the post and I'd like you to check it out C;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I wanted to let you know that you have been given a blog award at ABookGeek. http://abookgeek-llm.blogspot.com/2010/09/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from the Hop! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I just stopped by on the blog hop. I think it's fabulous that you read in the closet! That is the sign of a dedicated reader, and an ingenious solution. Love your posts, I look forward to coming back and reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for hopping in! I do love the weekend hop and meeting new bloggers. It's funny how much each blog differs and so many of them crack me up. I love it.

    @Rachel - If I didn't read in the closet, I'd probably head to the shower (as I have no bathtub) to get some respite. It's funny how that tiny tiny space turns into refuge from the world around us...even if that world is a husband and 2 little kiddos.

    @anjohnston - Alice in Wonderland is such a wonderful theme. Lately I've been pondering that storyline and that albeit totally off the wall, it's quite brilliant.

    @bibliophiliac - Thanks! I'd like to pretend I'm ingenious but who knows. I love the privacy of the space. I've taken up reading in there at all times of the day now, not just at night. Gotta love what life does to us huh?!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. First-time visitor.

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jen! Thanks for the shout-out, hehe ... I totally feel the same way about your blog, it's one of the very few that I actually follow ... I love your voice and you could give my snark a run for its money :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails