Monday, September 27, 2010

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

So, the day has finally come, the last book in The Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy cover has finally been released. *trumpets sound* That's right people, it is time to celebrate! Remember to bring your first born to the celebration for an offering....okay, maybe not. But still, I am very excited. So, without further ado, here it is:


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

I do love the theme that the designer has come up with for the covers of this trilogy. And, after how Linger ended, I'm pretty excited to see what Forever will hold.

All those who are interested can pre-order signed copies of Forever over at the Indie Fountain Bookstore by clicking the link. I actually have signed copies of both Shiver and Linger from the store and they seriously rock! My copy of Linger has a wolf doodled in it. So, everyone get ready and order your copy of Forever. Cause, come on, the cover is FREAKING awesome!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm not as crazy about this cover as the first two. However, I do like that each cover has a different color theme. I wonder how it will be to read red-ish ink. *Rubs chin*

    Diabolical you are.

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. pretty cover.

    Im probably going to laugh out loud if its written in red though, because-Im not sure if in the states is the same but- at least here, if you write something in red, youre telling the person who reads it to go to hell.

    yep, im going to have a great time with that book

    *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's more of a brown with a touch of red. Although, I'm pretty curious about this whole red font thing meaning go to hell. Maybe I need to change my theme.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three books were a good read. The story line was good to follow and enjoyable. I will read them again.
    Seattle DUI Attorney

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails