Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tag! You're it!

So Ms. Black disaster Fairy chased me down with all she was worth, and let me tell you, it was quite a chase. It ended with me tangled up in a thorn bush *don't ask* whilst the Fairy zip tied my hands behind my back. So, I'm now it so here we go:

4 Things That Are In My Handbag
1. 2 writers journals (Because you know....one is just not enough)
2. A Book (More specifically Ill Wind by Rachel Caine)
3. A book light (never know when you will need to read in the dark)
4. AAA batteries (That's right, you never know when you will need batteries for your book light so you can read in the dark)

4 Things In/On My Desk
1. A Gingered Peaches Candle from mother's day
2. Change jar half full of change (It used to have more in it, but I swiped it for secret purchases *grins*)
3. A white shirt that needs to be returned to the store from which it was purchased! (*memo to self - take back shirt*)
4. Everything else on the planet including, but not limited to - calculator, binder clips, staple remover, discman (don't own an i-pod *gasp*) checks for clients, bookmark, 2 hole punch, blah blah blah *evil grin*

4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
1. My closet. Does that count? I absolutely love my closet *grins*
2. My cat - She is a black and white and a permanent fixture on my bed.
3. My books. *No explanation needed*
4. My phone for which receives endless text messages from Black Disaster Fairy!

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)
1. Finish my book and get it published
2. Get braces - That's right, I said GET BRACES! I hate my teeth...one day they will be strait! Don't get me wrong, they aren't crazy bad, I just am not their biggest fan.
3. Visit Australia, the south island of New Zealand(already been to the north), South Africa, most of Europe and go on an Alaskan cruise of sorts.
4. Get my friggin' degree in English!

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
1. Buying, Reading, and Blogging about books!!
2. My current book - Ill Wind by Rachel Caine
3. Working for my clients
4. Writing

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
1. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Judy Garland
2. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
3. Life After You - Daughtry
4. Uprising - Muse

4 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I am the seventh child of eleven children - Same parents no multiple births (and before you ask, YES my parents knew what birth control was and YES they wanted us all and YES, I've heard every joke on the matter known to mankind)
2. I'm loud and say what I think and when I get exited I talk really really fast.
3. I talk too much
4. I have a secret desire to own a parasol and thigh high boots both of which I'd like to pair with a mini skirt and fingerless gloves and take them all out for a night on the town. But, being that I'm 27 with 2 kids and nowhere near having a body for a mini skirt (and my Hubby would be on the divorce train) it will prolly never happen.

Ok, the 4 bloggers I'm tagging are:
Bella @ Obsessed
Godlybandgeek07 @ Books Are My Best Friends
Alex @ Geek on the Brink
Lu @ Lu's Bloody Book Blog

3 comments:

  1. Wow, bibliophile is def your motto. It fits you to a major big T. But is one of those cream and sugar ways :)

    Silver tipped parasols are just so practical and beautiful. I mean you just never know when you might need to slay a vampire!

    You have been to New Zealand! *swoon* I so love to travel.

    Now off to find me a sexy vamp to test out my new parasol on *evil grin* A very sexy vamp!

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves* Thanks for tagging me, this sounds like a lot of fun ... not sure whether I'll have time to take part, though ... *cry*

    LOL - "Favorite Things In My Bedroom - My closet." Seriously, I need to get me a large enough closet to read in, because simply closing the bedroom door doesn't QUITE seem to get the *LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE, I'M READING!* message across, lol :o

    I LOVE Muse and Uprising is one of my favourite songs ... I also like Resistance, it reminds me a lot of Clary and Jace from The Mortal Instruments :)

    P.S. When you make it to South Africa one day, we'll have to get together and threaten some lions - and maybe a giraffe or two - with our parasols ... I'm sure they won't mind if you're squeezed into a mini skirt, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Ladies, I do indeed agree that a parasol is beautiful. And deadly! Do remember when you purchase on that it is silver tipped!!

    I so love to travel. It is just an amazing experience. I take my boys out of school often just for trips. The school rolls its eyes at me and says, "Now where are you going and don't plan on being gone long!"

    I'll be in New Mexico in November and quite possibly South Carolina as well.

    Great chase, my dear. However, if your corset wasn't so tight around your chest you would of gave me a run for a new pair of shoes instead. Now for a round of tea.

    Bring the cream and sugar things of goodness.


    Black Disaster Fairy
    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails