Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beautiful Darkness Released TODAY

Can we say woo hoo?! I've been waiting for this freaking book for a year...hope it lives up to all my hopes and dreams. What do ya bet it doesn't and I have to inevitably chuck it across the room?

Anyhoo, thought I'd get out all my joy and giggles in a post and let you all know I bought it on Amazon and should hopefully receive it in the mail today *cue squees*

Can't wait! I'll let you all know if it's any good. Hopefully Hubby doesn't try to confiscate it. I'd better get the mail before he does. *runs to mailbox which happens to be outside and around the corner*






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I did make my butler run out and pick up my pre-ordered copy.

    Because we all know it was a need right now book... as they all are ;)

    Evil and love it.

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first one yet..I'm feeling behind the times-it was one of the top ten on the Yalsa list today too.

    I've given you a blog award. You can check it out on my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails