Thursday, October 21, 2010

From the Bottom of my Heart...

I'm so sorry all my readers for my lack of posting this past week and a half. I haven't told you yet, but I'll be leaving out of the country next week for Albania and preparing to go has been nuts. We will be gone visiting the family there for 3 weeks so trying to get everything in order has been somewhat like insanity.

So, I hope you will forgive me for my delay in posting. I will have internet access while I'm gone, so I plan to blog and post while I'm away.

All that being said, I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me *remorseful face*.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I forgive you, and I'll be here when you get back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing to forgive, silly goose! :) We're all book bloggers (well, most of us); we know how it gets sometimes. Have fun on your trip! It sounds really fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic trip!!! Of course we will all be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to make sure you understand this before you go... We want a picture post when you get back. Yes, *grins* lots of beautiful pictures.

    Yes, nothing to forgive. Life goes on as the Beatles would say.

    Send a post card :D

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails