Monday, November 22, 2010

Bucketlist Challenge *Mwah ha ha*

Hello all my dearest readers! I'm writing to let you all know about the latest challenge I am participating in hosted by the Mad Scientist herself! It's the Bucket list Challenge over at Mad Steampunkery.

Steampunkery & Book Reviews

It's going to be an adventerous ride with all that must be crossed off and all there is to be won! Monthly giveaways and all sorts of reading to be had. I simply can't wait!! So, everyone head on over to the Mad Scientists laboratory at Mad Steampunkery and sign up for the awesome challenge!!!

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. haha this sounds fantastic! have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that it will be a most enjoyable and interesting ride. I can hardly wait!!

    Simply must find and cross off the oddest of odd and the most wonderful of wonderful!!

    Pleasant day and a wonderful holiday to you!!

    Mad Scientist,
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, hon - new follower, coming your way courtesy of the Mad Scientist. :)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails