Sunday, November 28, 2010

What's going on with me....

What's Your Status? Hosted by Z at Butterfly Feet Walking on Books
Butterfly Feet Walking on Books


Finished This Week:

Nothing although I have been reading. I think my problem is the book I'm reading doesn't have me addicted so I keep putting it down. I may just change books. But just last week I finished Y by Bonnie Rozanski. (See review HERE)









Currently Reading:
Infinity (Nick Chronicles No.1) by Sherilyn Kenyon - I don't know why, but I'm not that into it. It started off good, but then I got a bit confused part of the way through. I really am not stupid, but I'm like 70% finished and the author temporarily switched characters and it was weird. I think it's because it's on my e-reader and the way it loaded was funky. Oh well...











Next On My TBR (To Be Read) Pile:
The Star Crossed Series by Bonnie Hearn Hill - Aries Rising, Taurus Eyes & Gemini Night. I'm actually really excited for this series. Hopefully it's good. I like the covers.

Photobucket

What I Would Like To Buy/Get Next:
This one is super tough because I want so many. However, when it comes down to it I think I would like to buy:

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I know this is late, but I haven't had time to check your post. Anyway, I really like it. Happy Reading!

    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, is it just me, or does the girl from TAURUS EYES look like the girl on the PRIVATE cover? it was the first thing that came to my mind. But really, compare:
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6435105-private

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of the the zodiac series. *hmmm*

    I wonder.

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails