Sunday, December 19, 2010

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Insturments No.4) Cover Reveal and Book Trailer

Oh. My Gosh! Can we say "excited"!! Cause that's exactly what I am, friggin' excited!! (to the point of not being able to spell and having to use spell check repeatedly). It's finally that time! Cover reveal for
And, to top it off, it will be released April 5th, 2011!!

Woo Hoo! (So many exclamation marks!)
So, check out the amazing cover below and the brilliant book trailer below that.





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! Only a few more months... It's taking me forever to read this series (I've only read the first 2) so I'll probably just be ready for City of Fallen Angels once it hits the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED! I can't wait to read this! I'm so glad she decided to continue this series, I'm not ready to be done with Jace yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably need to check this series out one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my heart is beating so fast i think im having a heart attack!! the trailer is SOO AWESOME!!!!!! I want COFA!! I want it NOW!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails