Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - WoW

This is the first time I've ever participated in this particular meme, but here it is.

The book that I am waiting for this Wednesday is:

River Marked by Patricia Briggs

Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help…(from goodreads.com)


I love Mercy Thompson and simply cannot wait for this 6th book in the series to be released next year! Plus, this cover is friggin' awesome! But still, it boils down to the fact that I could really use some werewolf. *big grin*

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I've seen this around, and I have to agree with you...it sounds awesome! Great pick, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO looking forward to this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! How are you? I've not read # 2 yet, but I loved #1, this is a series I'll keep going with.

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails