Monday, January 24, 2011

Beautiful Darkness Winner!

I'm so sorry all my entrants for waiting so long after the contest finished to pick the winner for this contest. It's been such a crazy couple of weeks with work that I didn't even get to post anything last week. So, I've finally picked a winner through random.org and out of 213 entries, the much awaited winner of the hardback copy of Beautiful Darkness is number 168:

*drum roll*

Khyla

YEAH!! Congrats Khyla!
(I've sent you over an email and you have 72 hours to respond.)



Photobucket

1 comment:

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails