Thursday, March 31, 2011

Library Unveiled (1)

Don't know what is in your library?

Want to share your books with others?

Curious to know what is in other libraries?

What is on Your Shelf? will allow you to share your personal library, bound or virtual, with the Mad Scientist and other bloggers.

Every Thursday stop by and share 5 books & perhaps a snippet of your thoughts or link to a review.


My dearest Mad, I'm definitely down with you on this one. I actually had to go into my Closet and check out my shelf that is currently stacked to the ceiling to figure out this post. So, here we go!

This book has been sitting on my shelf for who knows how long. I've wanted to read the book for years as I love all the movies/plays I've seen about it. However, I've yet to pull it off my shelf and finish it. Slacker!








This book is on my shelf because I borrowed from one of my sister's friends. Mercy Thompson is one of my favorite series and this is the beginning of the lovelyness so I just had to add it to this post. (review HERE and HERE)







This has been on my mind for sometime because the name, I think, is hilarious. I've got no idea what it is about, but the lovely Mad gave it to me for Christmas/Valentines so I've been dying to read it.








I've seen the movie, but never read the book. I actually picked this one up from a garage sale my mom was having (no worries, she didn't make me pay for it). I really would like to read it. I've only read one other book by Weiner and I really enjoyed it.






So, I'm one of those creepy Jane True fans. Okay, I'm not really creepy as much as I'm in love with the series. I don't own the 1st or 2nd book (although I have purchased them and given them away as gifts), but I do own the 3rd on my Kindle, courtesy of NetGalley. I must say, I adored this book so much. If you want to know how much, you can check out my review HERE.








How 'bout you? What's in your library waiting to get out?


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah, dear, I still need to read Moon Called. I think it is now at the top of my list, thanks for gifting it :)

    No worries, I have yet to read Zombies vs Unicorns as well. I bought my copy the same time as I did yours!

    In Here Shoes, I believe I'm in the same boat. Not getting it for free but wanting to get it read. LOL!

    Ah, What a great peak into your library!!

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mercy! I love that series so much:) I still need to read River Marked, I'm running behind! I haven't read the Jane True series, but you seem to be a big fan of it so maybe I need to give it a try:) Have a good weekend Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sophomore year of college I spent a semester in Mexico and foolishly only brought a couple of books with me. Because I wasn't too proficient at reading books in Spanish, I ended up re-reading all of the ones I'd brought over and over. Now I have to laugh every time I see In Her Shoes b/c I think I read it there at least 4 times!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails