Friday, April 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 4/15-4/18

Book Blogger Hop

Hi everyone, it's Friday and we all know what that means, it's time for the book blogger hop! Yeah!

This week's question is:

"Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or have just finished and tell us about him or her."

My Answer: I just finished reading Demonglass (Hex Hall No.2) by Rachel Hawkins. Cal is one of the charcters in this second book that I want to talk about. He isn't new to the series by any means, but he isn't seriously spoke of in the first. In the second, he kind of plays a huge role. I want to talk about him because I feel like he is going to get totally jipped at the end of the series and that doesn't make me too happy. He is seriously hot and sexy and he has this, like, quiet smoldering type personality. He is a warlock with amazing healing powers and I would just like to go on the record for saying that I am, as of a week or so ago, TEAM CAL! So, if any of you have read the second book in the Hex Hall series, what is your opinion of Cal? Do you feel like he should get the girl or no? Maybe I've lost my Hex Hall mind?

What is your Book Blog Hop Answer today??



13 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Jen! Love the new design, the colors are gorgeous and I want to completely steal your header, it's beautiful!

    I'm with you on Cal, I absolutely adored him and while I enjoy Archer, I was solidly rooting for Cal in this book! I feel like she'll probably end up with Archer, but I'm holding out hope for Cal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Graceling and loved Katsa - a strong heroine.
    Am now following, can't wait to read more.
    Coreena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Cal in that book too. :) I am your newest follower. Please hop on over to my blog to follow me too. Thanks!

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your newest follower. :) I haven't read the Hex Hall books yet but I need to. And thanks for making me think I'm not crazy about Incarceron. I'm still confused 200 pages in. Anyway...
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the blog hop...I like your header.

    Question is interesting this week.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. I really need to check this series out soon.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old follower hopping through. Enjoyed your answers. Happy weekend!

    Reading Lark's Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by!

    Oh! I have not read Hex Hall yet! But I've heard lots of good things!

    Check out my Hopping post
    Sam x

    http://samjaymc.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-blogger-hop-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been hearing a lot about Hex Hall lately - I might have to look into those! I wrote about Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre here: http://thestorygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-blogger-hop-characters-with.html

    I have to say that I LOVE your blog design. Orange is my favorite color and it looks fantastic. I also think your flower rating system is really cute. Fun to see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Demonglass is sitting on my shelf now! I haven't started Hex Hall yet, though. :/

    Happy Reading! :)
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through! I'm not familiar with the Demonglass series, so don't really have input on Team Cal or otherwise. But I do commisserate - I do have character faves who the author seems to ignore too.

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop: 4/15-4/18 post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still reading in the closet, I see! I'm just trying to catch up with what my favorite bloggers have been doing. We just finished moving, so books & belongings are everywhere. I love your new design: it looks splendid.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails