Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF! (1)



Who's ready for the weekend?! I know I am! GReads' is introducing a new feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for her followers. Feel free to get involved by linking up at her site, GReads. If not, you can leave your responses in the comments.




This Friday's Question:

Characters We Love:
Which male and/or female character
have you found yourself connected to most?
***********************************************
Jane True: I know I always rave about Jane, but I do love her. She just seems to be so real and I guess I love the fact that she is broken and not easily fixed. She grows progressively and discovers her strengths versus just believing what she is told. I think that's why I get her so much.

Mercy Thompson: I'm sure I talk about her too much, but I love how strong she is and how she wants to be independent. I love that she doesn't care what others think of her and that she is loyal to a fault. The top of that list though, is still her strength. She is a coyote among wolves and still shows no fear.

Jace: This is going to sound so weird, but I get Jace completely. How he'd rather be a total complete jerk off rather than be hurt or rejected. How he uses sarcasm to hide his true personality. How he doesn't show weakness for fear of who will use it against him or who may think they can stomp over him like a welcome mat. I get Jace because I do the same things with people who have the most potential to hurt me. So, Jace, You aren't alone! (plus, he's totally smexy!)

I'm sure there is more. I'm sure I could go on for a while, pondering all the characters and how I relate to their character flaws and eccentricities. However, I won't because it would take too long, LOL! I will say this though:

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love Mercy Thompson! Love how loyal she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who wouldn't like jace? i know i do!! maybe becuase i just totally get him. it's hard to be in his shoes!

    visit me some time at:

    http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/04/tgif-3.html

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, I love Jace as well! I was really debating on adding Jace and Clary to my list. Alas, I didn't want it to get too overwhelming.

    Jane was wonderful as well ;)

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you about Jace! He's one of my favorites!



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails