Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bison, Moose & a Grizzly...

Sorry everyone for my lack of posting. I've been on vacation this week and I am actually still there. My family and me took a trip to Yellowstone. I figured living in AZ I was close enough and it would be a good vacation for Hubby being that we are in the outdoors. If it wasn't so cold we would have camped, but we just rented a little cabin up by the East Entrance. It's been really fun and I'm glad we did it. Next time though, I'm so bringing binoculars and my better camera.

Here is my oldest showing me the dirt for her castle building. Needless to say they definitely got baths after that.

here is Hubby with my youngest just on the shore of Yellowstone Lake. We were standing on a rock watching the Grizzly bear. :D

Here is said grizzly bear. I know it's far away, but my camera wasn't the best. I left my good camera with my zoom lens at home....on accident. My memory is going.

Here is some buffalo that were walking along the road. It was pretty cool to see them so close. Their heads are freaking huge. I think like half my body size and I am no small person.

This is a female moose and I was so excited to see her. I really really wanted to see a moose so I kind of did a little squeal when I saw them.
Here is me and my youngest freezing our buts off in the rain that didn't stop all the day the first day we were here.


Anyway, I'll post more pics after we leave. And when I get back I'll be back to my review posting. Hope everyone is having a good season.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you so relaxed, Jen!
    Your girls look adorable!! (Sooo cute!! *squeal*)
    And first I thought you were their older sister... O-O You look really young :)
    (It's a good thing, right?)

    Anyway, nice to see ya :D

    P.S.: LOVE the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellowstone, wow...I would love to visit it! I envy you and I wish you tremendous holliday! Do check my blog if/when you have time, especially this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for another Arizona book blogger. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one! I'm so glad to have found your fun blog. BTW: Your welcome message made me LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO COOL!!! And I would definitely be as far from that grizzly as possible, I like all my parts in tact:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! We were in Yellowstone last summer and I swear I spent the whole time looking for a bear. Did you receive multiple warnings about being "goared" by buffalo? That cracked me up every time :) It sounds like your fam had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails