Sunday, May 1, 2011

Movie News (Volume 2)

Okay readers, here is volume 2 of movie news. I think I may make this a regular occurrence, this movie news thingy (great technical term, eh?). Today's movie news is for

The Hunger Games

by Suzanne Collins

Okay, here is the new casting
(if you want to see casting for details of Katniss, Gale & Peeta see Volume 1)



Willow Shields
to play
Primrose Everdeen (Katniss' sister)




Paula Malcomson
to play
Katniss' Mother











Elizabeth Banks
to play
Effie







Jack Quaid (left)
to play
Marvel
male tribute District 1

Levin Ramblin (right)
to play
female tribute District 1



Jan Nelson (left)
to play
male tribute from District 3

Kalia Prescott
to play
female tribute from District 3

Ethan Jamieson (left)
to play
male tribute from District 4

Tara Macken (right)
to play
female tribute from District 4


Chris Mark (left)
to play
Tribute from District 5

Jackie Emerson (right)
to play
Foxface (from District 5)


Amandla Stenberg (left)
to play
Rue

Dayo Okeniyi (right)
to play
Thresh

Both from District 11

It will be really interesting to see how everything turns out for this film. I'm excited to see the finished outcome.


4 comments:

  1. There is bound to be several intense moments from these up and coming actors.

    Now to take my busstled rear and finish the first book. The movie is coming. I need to get it read. *Butler* Be a dear and call the bandwagon for me. It has left this old bitty behind once again. LOL!

    Mad Scientist
    Steampunkery & Book Reviews
    For The L♥ve of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the picks are definitely lining up with the images I had of what the characters will look like! I'm not familiar with a lot of them so hopefully the acting will be good and hopefully the screenplay will do justice to the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the actress who'll play Rue is adorable! And I really hope Katniss's sister and mother are NOT blonde on the movie, that would really piss me off

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they must at least look like katniss who has olive skin, grey eyes and black hair. it would be weird if her sister and mother are blondes right?

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails