Friday, June 10, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - 6/10-6/13

I haven't participated in the book blogger hop for a long time and I've decided today that I would because I really like the question. So, for all those visiting for the first time, welcome...and all you other visitors who've been to my closet before, welcome back to the madness that is Jen!



Today's Question: Who is the one author you are dying to meet?

Okay, this question is just not fair...the ONE author?? There are so many! Even shrinking my list to the smallest possible number, I'd say there are 2 that I'd just love LOVE to meet. I can't leave off to just one because I love them both so....I'm cheating and putting TWO!

The TWO authors I am dying to meet are Maggie Stiefvater & Nicole Peeler.

Now, for those of you who don't know who these ladies are, I'll tell you:

Maggie Stiefvater is the author of Shiver, Linger & Forever as well as The Scorpio Races, Lament & Ballad. Her blog is one of my addictions and every post makes me laugh without fail. I want to meet her for that reason, to experience all her funny brilliance in person.

Nicole Peeler is the author of the Jane True series and the creator of my favorite fictional boyfriend Anyan Bargahest. For all those curious, Jane True is an adult series about a half selkie who totally kicks butt and is so funny you will probably pee your pants. Her humor is beyond hilarious and I stalk her blog on a regular basis. Her posts are awesome and I want to meet the woman behind them as Dr. Peeler seems fun, nice and wickedly funny.

What about you, who would you like to meet?


2 comments:

  1. Hello from the hop!
    I would love to meet Maggie Stiefvater too, but I think I'd have just a little bit more to talk about with Suzanne Collins. That's only because I haven't read Linger (or Forever, obviously).
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really quite awful of them to make us only pick one. :)

    here is mine: http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-4-and-book-blogger-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails