Monday, June 6, 2011

The Dark Days of Supernatural is coming to Arizona!

Hello my dearies! It's Monday and you all know what that means....after today there are four more days left until Friday. Haha!

Okay, well this Friday there is something special going on here in good ol' Arizona. The Changing Hands Bookstore (in Tempe) will be hosting The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour. I don't know about you, but I'm pumped! It's been so long since an author I wanted to see has been to Arizona and I'm so excited I've been planning this Friday since I found out about the tour almost three months ago. I even had to go through several author sites and Facebook sites to find the info (and I don't even have a Facebook page).



So, click on the widget if you want to see if the tour is hitting your area. If you live in Arizona, it will be held at the Changing Hands bookstore in Tempe and it will be starting at 7:00 p.m. I'll be there and if you want to talk, I'll be the one doing the happy dance in my chair *wink wink*. No, but seriously, if you see me, feel free to come up and say hi. Hope to see everyone who can make it, there! :D

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I don't live in Arizona but I do wish you a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the stop in IL tomorrow! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails