Saturday, August 20, 2011

Waterfall Wednesdays - *Team Marcello*

Okay my dearest readers, I want to let you all know about an event I'm SO excited for and will be participating in starting August 31st: Waterfall Wednesdays. It's going to be hosted by the lovely, AMAZING ladies at Tina's Book Reviews, The Unread Reader, Edgy Inspirational Romance, Supernatural Snark and Irresistible Reads (I love them all and I know you will too!). It's a read-a-long with questions and all sorts of fun things involving Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren. If you haven't read this book YOU MUST! The first 2 were WONDERFUL and the third is released September 1st and I'm so excited, I think I might burst! {because, yes, that is something I would do in regard to a book o_o} So, go NOW click on the button below and read the details and GET SIGNED UP at the linky located at Tina's Book Reviews!!!!



What are you waiting for??? I said GO! GO to Tina's book Reviews! Read Waterfall! Find out about Marcello & Gabriella & Lia & Luca! Trust me! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

I SAID GO! o_o

4 comments:

  1. Yaayyyy!! So glad your joining us Jen!!

    Just wait till you read Torrent...AHHHHHH...the drama, the drama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesyesyes!!! I'm looking forward to reading your answers. :)

    Team Marcello!

    *besos*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up! YAY! I can't wait to actually start reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooooooooo yes I love me some Marcello too!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails