Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy Times Call For Desperate Measures

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not going to be on much this week and possibly part of next week. That's why there has been a lack of posting this week. My mom is moving and I'm attempting to help her pack up the house she's been living in for the past 27 years while also taking care of my own family and working extra hours. I have 1 or 2 posts already scheduled (can't remember how many now) so you'll see those, but I may suck at returning comments. Just know this...when I am back, I'll return all the ones a got before. :D

*hugs*

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Dear Jen do take care of your mom and kids and don't overexert yourself if it is possible! Take your time we'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and stay de-stressed!! Moving is crazy sometimes...:D Ive done like 22 times so I know what Im talking about...LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen...gone! *curls up in fetal position* Of course I'll miss you like crazy, but no worries, I'll still be here when you get back. *set up camp outside Jen's place*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude right? I feel like we're all crazy busy right now... Maybe it's the weather? I hope thd move goes well chick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I'm weeping right now.

    Everyone is taking blog breaks! Crazy weird! :) Get back soon!

    I also feel busy right now for no reason...maybe it is just because was and I still am sick and I'm getting no sleep because of children and pets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I'll miss you! I hope you don't get too stressed with all the moving and packing that you'll do. Make sure you make time to de-stress. Looking forward to your return. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails