Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey everyone! I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday and enjoy all the fun and festivities. I'll be chilling at my mom's, scarfing on turkey, pumpkin pie, banana cream pie, potatoes, etc... Gah, I'm now drooling. YAY for food! LOL! :D I hope your day is epic and I'll see you back here on the weekend for the Saints and Sinners fest hosted by Ash over at The Bookish Brunette (I'll be hosting a giveaway, so make sure to check it out)!

Plus, be looking for my guest post by Richard Due, next week he interviews the illustrator for his book The Moon Coin.

Bookish Brunette

xoxo Jen

4 comments:

  1. The caroon is hilarious! Poor turkeys...more vegetarians would made them so happy! All the best dear Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your turkey day was brilly! Hope you had lots of goodies and YUM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for food x 1000! :D I hope you had a great time and ate a lot of tasty food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please eat banana cream pie during T-Day??? Huh. That's new to me. I guess on turkey day, anything goes. :P

    Hope you had a good one, Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails