Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Back?

Hey loves! Okay, so I've been gone forever...well, more like a month....but it felt kind of like forever. Sorry about that. The holidays take a lot out of me for many reasons so I hid most of it away in the closet or reading or in my closet reading. I'm still recovering from all the holidays even though they weren't *that* eventful. It's just that I'm one of those people who gets thrown when the norm changes. Plus, the holidays bring on way too many family events and way too many fights. Which is ironic because it's supposed to be a time to grow close. I just become bitchy, instead. LOL! Anyway, I'm hopefully back to blogging. It's going to take me a little bit to get back into my emotional groove, so I hope you don't give up on me. I'm really hoping to do an end of year stat post, mostly because I like to look back and see my year in one spot. I've been reading like mad crazy, so I have a TON of books I need to review. Plus, just writing this post is helping me get back into my regular life. That makes me very happy.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my 25 days of Jubilation post and for all the comments. I'm really excited for this new year and all the things it will bring with it. Anyhow, I heart you all and hope your holiday was awesome. You are wonderful readers and followers and I don't know if you know this, but your comments and tweets and @replys mean so much to me. Sometimes I feel like I'm overbearing and annoying....mostly because I have issues *wink*, but you make me feel like that's okay. Thanks for everything. You guys rock!

12 comments:

  1. Yay..:D Im glad your back Jen! Isn't it ridiculous how Christmas is suppose to celebrate family and faith and so many of us are busy with spending money, fighting with our mothers and yelling at kids.......I swear Im not spending one more minute of my life fighting with anyone....its not worth the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pounces and huggles your face*

    The holidays cause turmoil for everyone, I think. I love my sisters, but most times we butt heads because I know what's best for them and they don't listen. LOL

    And of course, I'm not giving up on you!!!

    Happy New Year Jen! I'm glad to see you getting back into the groove. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're back! I get a little bitchy around the holidays too, there's just so much going on and so much family togetherness and it all gets a bit overwhelming:) We'll all be here waiting whenever you get your groove back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you back and posting, Jen. Do take your time, I know how taxing the holidays can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I took a bit of a break and just really came back this week! It was a nice break! I feel a bit out of the loop though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah... don't worry about trying to get into the grove. I only took off for a few days and I feel lost!

    Heh... you feel that you are overbearing? Seriously? Oh girlie... I could introduce you to a few people who define that. :) You are one who rocks, never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to have you back, Jen! Holidays are SO stressful. Sometimes you need a holiday from the holiday to retain your sanity. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Welcome back :) Don't ever feel bad about taking a break - it's just the internet! And we'll all be here when you get back, excited to read all of your new reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone needs a break once in a while. i know I did, and I took advantage. Stopped blogging for 2 whole weeks :) haha! (i'm a rebel!).... but now I'm back and I'm glad to see you are too!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU ARE BACK!!!! *happy dance* I missed you. I was about to email you and ask if you were ok. :) Take your time getting back into the groove of things. I don't like changing my routine either, and I'm sloooow to adjust.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails