Friday, March 9, 2012

Invisible Children - Kony 2012 - Save the Children! Please.

I don't normally post things like this, but when it comes to children, there is nothing more important to me. They are our life and our future and without my children, I would be nothing. So, for the sake of humanity. Watch this video and spread the word.

Please.

Please.

This is important.

Kony 2012 - I'm helping to make him famous. What are you doing?

KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.

#Kony2012


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has shocked me is that some people have never heard of the LRA and the atrocities committed.

    Oops... hit the wrong button. Was just going to say I may have to wait another weekend until I post mine. *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little cousin, Kaycee, already informed me about this all weekend! The video is hearbreaking, but I'm glad it's getting a very important message out.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails