Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Masquerade Read-A-Long - I'm Participating!

Hey everyone! I'm going to be participating in a the Masquerade read-a-long hosted by Mostly Reviews, Rainy Day Ramblings, Five Alarm Book Reviews and Candace's Book Blog! It's going to be going on during the month of April and I think it's going to be awesome! I've heard good things about Cambria Herbert's book!

For all of those who haven't participated in a read-a-long, not only are they fun and an amazing way to meet new people and bloggers, there are some great prizes up for grabs. The prizes for this read-a-long are:

Prize Packs:
The giveaway will be open to all who participate in the read along each week. There will be a Grand Prize and a Runner up prize pack.
Runnerup prize
Grand Prize:
A signed paperback copy of Masquerade
A PDF ARC of Charade (Heven and Hell #2)
An eCopy of Between (A Heven and Hell novella due out in April)
Two signed Bookmarks
A Bubble Tea pack to include everything you need to make and enjoy your own bubble tea. (tea mix, colored tapioca pearls, fat straws and a drinking cup)

Runner Up: 

A signed Bookmark
A sticker of the Masquerade cover
A copy of Between (A Heven and Hell Novella)
A $10 Amazon gift card

Read Along Schedule
April 5th – Chapters 1-8 – hosted by Stephanie at Five Alarm book Reviews
April 12th – Chapters 8-16 – hosted by Candace at Candace’s Book Blog
April 19th- Chapters 16-24 –hosted by Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings 
April 26th Chapters 24-31 – hosted by Veronica at Mostly Reviews
May 3rd – Announcement of Giveaway Winners – hosted by the author, Cambria Hebert

About the Book
Before. Everything was so much better Before. I wasn’t haunted by nightmares, my place at school was secure and my face was flawless. Now, I’m a freak and everything has changed. The worst part is that I can’t remember the night I was sentenced to the shadows. The memory has been stolen from me and I just can’t shake the feeling that someone, something is out there -watching.
tyle="text-align: justify;"> Just when I think I have my life handled, Sam, with his intimidating golden stare and shiver inducing voice, makes me realize that I don’t know anything. He makes me see that my scars don’t matter. That they never mattered. I can’t help but fall for him, completely unknowing that he knows exactly how I got this way. Not knowing he was involved.
***
Heven has no idea how closely death stalks her. She has no idea what I have done to keep her alive. I fear the day she learns my secrets, finds out what I really am. But even then I cannot stop, I vow to make things right. Finally her hunter will be hunted, Heaven and Hell, faith and sin will battle, and we will be victorious. But first, Heven must learn to be what she never imagined.  I know her strength is there – I feel it. If we are to overcome all odds, she must push past her flaws – her frailties – to become much more.
 If it sounds like something you'd like to do, run on over to one of the hosting blogs and sign up in the linky! Hope you see you there!


17 comments:

  1. You are kick butt awesome! So glad I met you. Enjoying that freedom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazingly so. Poor Hubs. I'm super pumped about the next week of my life. So many options. LOL!

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! More fuel for my new addiction, read-alongs!

    I'm out to win that epic prize pack so watch out, bestie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You best be watching out, pumpkin! I'm thinking of bribing Random.org. I know people. o_o

      Delete
    2. Missie you can't win unless you sign up! Jen is so awesme!

      Delete
  3. So glad that you are being part of the Read Along!! We are going to have such a good time! Thanks for sharing this post you are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Thanks! :D

      I'm actually really pumped. Like Missie says, it feeds my addiction. Everyone should do read-a-longs. They're crazy fun. Or maybe that's the nerd in me talking. I digress...

      Delete
  4. Oh! Another read-a-long? You are rocking those!! Can't wait to see your input!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I'm kinda a genius. And super hot. The combination is quite astounding. LOL! ;D

      Delete
  5. I won't be participating but I'll definitely be lurking. This one seems pretty interesting. What is up with this gal's make-up?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap dude!!!! This book sounds freaking ROCKSAUCE!!! I love the dark, twistedness of it!

    *sigh* I shall go look! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no its the lips again!!! Im with Rummanah what is going on with the lips Jen????

    Hey guess what...you know who I could get all lippy with...? You guessed it.... your boy!! In your face!!!!!


    **TEAM CHANGRECODAVIDJAX**

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love read-a-longs---they are the best way to read a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to following the read-along! It's always so much fun to see how everyone's reactions to the book and their answers to the questions differ:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun! I am a beeing a bit busy right now but I can experience your joy vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are my cupcakes? Am I going to have to fly down there and give you a swift kick in your root beer loving behind?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for participating. We are going to have a great time.
    Hay, did someone say "cupcakes"?
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails