Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Grave on the Right - ON SALE (Amazon)


I don't know how many have been paying attention to the buttons around the blogosphere, but there is going to be a read a long for First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones in August. 

I wanted to let you all know the paperback and hardback are currently on sale on Amazon!!! 

FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT 
Paperback  - $6.00

I actually "read" this book as an audio and it was AMAZING! Lorelei King is such an awesome narrator. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this awesomeness. It's funny and creative and well written. 
Run! Go buy it! Get ready for the read a long! 


2 comments:

  1. Sweet deal. I have the audiobook, but I'm tempted to grab the paperback just so I can have Reyes in my hands.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great, I've missed all the recent read-along's since I did my first one for hounded, so I'm pleased to be able to join this one in August!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails