Thursday, June 7, 2012

Married With Zombies Week 2 - Chapters 6-10


So starts Week one of the Scavenger Hunt! Enjoy! For all those who need details and want to participate, click the giant button above! (Or on my sidebar!)
*HUGGLES THE ZOMBIE LOVERS/KILLERS*

Scavenger Hunt Schedule:

Week1: Chapters 1-5 (June 1st) - Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile
Week2: Chapters 6-10 (June 8th) - Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette
Week3: Chapters 11-15 (June 15th) - Loretta @ Between the Pages
Week4: Chapters 16-20 (June 22nd) - Tina @ Tina's Book Reviews
Week5: Chapters 21-26 (June 29th) - Missie @ The Unread Reader
                                                                                                                    

Week 2 Questions:

1.In Chapter 6, Sarah and Dave raid Amanda’s apartment for guns… When they come out they run into their super, Mr. Gonzales, when he tries to attract Sarah: What does she hit? Do you have one of these? You could totally bash some Zombie brains with one!Show me whatcha got! If you don’t have one of these, then anything that you would find in a hallway of an apartment building! (good luck!) lol

I hope I never have a fire because I have NO extinguisher ANYWHERE! But I did find this thing of screwdrivers. No good for fires, but excellent for zombie bashing.
2. In Chapter 7, Sarah and David are watching a news report of the zombie attacks when the doctor on TV attacks the reporter… The news crew steps in and starts bashing the zombie with a _______, grab the nearest similar object (whatever’s handy) that you would use if you were attacked at WORK!


Didn't have a boom mike, LOL! So I opted for my very heavy lamp. :)
3. Chapter 8… Amanda, Sarah and Dave are preparing to head out of town, and while they’re getting in the car, three zombies attack them! Sarah bashes one with the butt of her shot gun as instinct takes over, so whatcha got?
You’re getting in your car, fleeing the city- zombies attack, no guns or knives… What are you going to use to defend yourself??

 That's right zombies, I'll kick your ass with my purse. LOL! It was the heaviest thing in my car. I'm so dead one day.
4. In Chapter 9 & 10 there aren’t any zombie killings… That we could replicate!!!
So, give me a couple of your favorite quotes from Chapters 5-10!!!


So you killed him with what now?"

"I tried that Dr. Phil book at first"..."And I finished it off with the toilet seat. Just so you know, you left it up again. That drives me crazy.”

“Address one issue at a time.You can't load gasoline, pick up food, AND kill fifteen zombies at once”

“Find creative ways to have fun together. Looting is really underrated.”

I love the chapter headings the best! LMAO!

5.  How do you feel about the book up to this point? Any thoughts you want to share? 
It really just gets better and better. I love the fighting between Sarah and Dave. It makes the zombie hordes even better and their relationship more believable. Can't wait to see what adventures we get to next!

10 comments:

  1. LOL- Love that mean face with your purse!!!! You could for sure kill a zombie with your evil eye....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I think looting is an underrated couple activity. You always have a get away driver.
    Ahhh...the big purse bash!
    I totally loved the Dr Phil/toilet lid scene. So practical. That's how us girls roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..a purse? You better have some heavy stuff in there. You are looking even more fierce today! A lamo, great idea! I am glad I am not the only one without a fire extinguisher, Loved your quotes, girlfriend. I see it is blazing hot there. It has barely been sixty here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE screwdrivers! That's quite smart :-)

    The chapter headings are tooooo funny! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those quotes! So funny.
    And you could totally do some damage with that lamp! Lookin' fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one is screwing with you! ;D Oh those are totally bad arse weapons!! :D

    I know people who I could swing their purse at, but sadly, mine is quite light. I need to put more stuff in it! It's a zombie imperative!

    BTW, LOVE your pics!! You look like you would never take sh** from any zombie around! I'm totally hiding behind you when the apocalypse strikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a brick in that bag!!!!
    I know right, I DO NOT have an extinguisher!! But, I do have tools and lots of them!!

    =D Awesome pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDE you could totally take someone out with that lamp. That is home defense 101 for zombie attack---use what you got that could smash a skull!

    I love the screwdriver set! You could poke them in the eye kind of like Freddy Krueger did in the one where he ate the kids like pizza. (yes I am weird but you already knew that)

    Ummm you bag and my bottle of water will have us meeting at the "you are now a new zombie" school of training LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to address if we're still enjoying the book. I am, but my husband don't care for the constant bickering. He said that he hoped they didn't fight throughout the rest of the book. Of course I snickered and didn't say a word. Hey if I tell him the synopsis, that'll be the end of our couple reading time.

    Oh the purse in the car is funny. Hey at least you'll go out decked in book swag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just get sexier and sexier! I love your pouty face. I just want to huggle it.

    And I definitely wouldn't want to screw with you. Get it, screw! LOL

    I'm such a dork.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails