Friday, June 28, 2013

Bloglovin - I'm back....sorta

Hey everyone! I know you haven't seen me in forever. I blame pregnancy and then, of course, what follows pregnancy. ;)

Anyhow, I'm back on the wagon, as best I can be, and I'm attempting to do some more posts. From my understanding, Google reader is going out, but I've found I heartily prefer Bloglovin over Google Reader. Anyway, if you'd like to follow me on Bloglovin, it's really quite user friendly and the platform is so much easier to manuver. Hope to see you there! :)

5 comments:

  1. *waves*

    Looks around... where am I? :D

    Congraties and so glad to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I already had you in Bloglovin' when I imported all my blogs! :D

      Delete
    2. Hehehe! Me too. I seriously love that site. It's so much easier than any of the other readers.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I did a blog renovation. I wanted simple and a different name. So many people can't spell bibliophile, Haha! Anyhow, I MISSED YOU! So glad to be back in some facet. :)

      Delete
  2. I know I already commented on the other one, but YAY your back, Im not around to much but Im glad your going to be posting again. I updated my sidebar with your new linkage....:D

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, and I read every single one!

Also, this is now designated an award free zone. Although I love awards and I love everyone for thinking of me, I just don't have the time to honor them like they need to be honored. Thank you though for your consideration!

XOXO Jen the Bibliophile

If you liked this, you might like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails